Cebu: Smart Sweep Competition

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Too much fun!

We went to Cebu for “school”. There is this Smart competition where most of my batchmates got in. Being the resident adventurer, i coaxed 7 more of my batchmates to get flights and join the competitors and make use of their free accommodations. A total of 22 people went in my batch (were we all stayed in a single room) which resulted to a week of no classes back in manila. While the finalists were competing, the 8 of us were touring the city for a little sight-seeing and experience. All-in-all, it was one of the best trips i have ever had. The people i was with were my best of friends and the city we were in is wonderful. 


Playing cards in the airport. We made the cards from a notebook since we checked in all our decks!
We went to the Taoist Temple and climbed the stairs. I felt like Po of "Kung Fu Panda". I can't find our pictures here but I'll try to check and see where it is. 



The reason why we went.

Puso! Our fave portable rice.

Club Kontiki!
 We ate puso and stayed at Club Kontiki on our last day. There wasn't sand but moss at the bottom of the sea. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where I've Been

Say Something :)