Universal Studios: Spectacular Effects

Friday, December 26, 2008

The entrance is a warning that you'll get wet.
Visiting Universal Studios is like Disneyland for young adults. Special effects are everywhere. Plus, most of the rides and display items are from recent movies.
Jaws. Classic.
We loved all the rides. There were "Fast and the Furious" special effects scenes and some scenes where water was rushing from a mountain. We saw some of the studios where the shoot movies and series like "Sex and the City". It was fun. I kept wishing I had to work anywhere here. I would have loved it being a movie and tv buff.
She's not the Grinch.
My brother and I rode a water ride where i ended up wet all over. Thus, I had to remove my jacket. Oddly enough, I didn't feel that cold whereas my brother was all bundled up in his clothes.


Coke Soak! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where I've Been

Say Something :)