USA: Downtown Los Angeles & Sta. Monica Pier

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Welcome indeed!
So we went to Hollywood just to see what the fuss was all about. Ofcourse, since there was no event that time, nothing was happening. Just your normal night. Still, we liked seeing the Kodak Theater where all the special big-star events happen. There are a lot of souvenir shops too though we didn't buy much coz my dad is a cheapo. Really hoped we'd see a big-time star or a talent manager who'd recruit me but no luck. Oh well, next time then! :P
I could be a rock star! If only i can sing or play an instrument..

I did see Ironman though :P

My dad is really happy with the Kodak Theater.

Best Director? Of course!

We did pass by Sta. Monica Pier too. I like the whole concept of rides and cotton candy. However it was too cold to roam around much. There wasn't much to see too. It reminded me of Seth and Ryan of The O.C. series. I wish I was a part of their life.
The O.C. life.
Of course when you're in LA, shopping is involved. So we window-shopped all around LA until we were tired of roaming around.
Where to go first?
Talk about shop til you drop!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where I've Been

Say Something :)