Clark: El Kabayo

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I wanted to spend time with my siblings. Unfortunately, the feeling was not mutual. haha! I only got to convince my sister to go with me. Since I know she's a fan or horseback-riding (this was based on the fact that she loved to ride horses in Baguio when she was 6years old, about 10years ago. Very reliable data, i know! :P) I decided to bring her to Clark, Pampanga in El Kabayo.

Gear up!

El Kabayo is a spanish ranch that have big race horses. This is my first time horseback-riding so I was really nervous to climb up the horse's back. For a control-freak, having no control of what the horse is thinking made me jittery. Plus, my horse was kind of vain. She didn't want flies buzzing around her. Who does? But every time a fly buzzes up, she freaks and jumps up. I had to hold on for dear life! Crazy horse...


Now, where's my helmet?


Anyway, it was an hour-long ride along fields, waterfalls, rivers and roads inside Clark. I didn't know those places existed there. The rate was about P300 then we had to rent helmets too. There are actually 10-hour classes after which they give you a certificate that you are a rider. Then you can ride without the help of those horse guides. 


Nice view right?


Bumpy bumpy ride.
The experience was new and it was fun to try. But me and horses, don't really mix.  hehe!

1 comments:

Tiradauno

July 5, 2014 at 2:30 PM
Permalink this comment

1

said...

Gusto mo ba ng online work?
Earn while you enjoy time with your Family & Lovedones!
Email me: tirada_uno_23@yahoo.com / tiradauno@gmail.com / n.helphelphelp@gmail.com
Contact Number: 09465046302
For more details, kindly visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com/

Post a Comment

Where I've Been

Say Something :)